For the 2017 to 2009 Primary One Registration exercises1, we have summarised the results in the following lists:
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2B registration. For a child whose parent has joined the school as a parent volunteer not later than the cut off date and has given at least 40 hours of voluntary service to the school by the cut off date; or whose parent is a member endorsed by the church/clan directly connected with the school; or whose parent is endorsed as an active community leader.
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2C registration. For a child who is ineligible for or unsuccessful in earlier phases.
- Schools with Phase 2C supplementary vacancies. For a child who is unsuccessful in gaining a place in a school of choice at Phase 2C.
- Schools with Phase 3 vacancies. For a child who is neither a Singapore Citizen nor a Permanent Resident. Children who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents and who have not registered at any of the earlier phases are also eligible to register at this phase. Registration in this phase will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Note 1: Explanation of registration phases and balloting rules.
To show appreciation of our service and keep it going, support us by giving as little as $2 via PayNow or PayPal. It only takes a minute. Thanks!
- PayNow to EMANT @ 91176638
View this post on Instagram
Good food, caring for fellow citizens and contributing to the common good are values of Mr Lan and family. Their fried bee hoon & nasi lemak are prepared with the freshest ingredients so there's always a long queue during breakfast hours. Despite their busyness and the pressures of running the business, they put in the additional effort to prepare 100 extra packets of fried bee hoon once every month. These are then distributed free to needy residents at Blk 8 French Road. Penang Economical Bee Hoon & Nasi Lemak 槟城经济米粉椰浆饭, located at 261 Punggol Way, shows that the most delicious and comforting food are those served from the warmness and generosity of one’s heart. #WhatMakesSG #OurHawkerCulture #sgcares #stompsg #zaobaosg #hawkercenter #foodcourt #singaporefood #stfoodtrending #sgfoodlover #hawkerfood #sggives @natgeoasia @gov.sg
Queue Management using Chatbots Does a long queue frustrate your customers? Solve it for FREE.