For the 2019 to 2009 Primary One Registration exercises1, we have summarised the results in the following lists:
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2B registration. For a child whose parent has joined the school as a parent volunteer not later than the cut off date and has given at least 40 hours of voluntary service to the school by the cut off date; or whose parent is a member endorsed by the church/clan directly connected with the school; or whose parent is endorsed as an active community leader.
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2C registration. For a child who is ineligible for or unsuccessful in earlier phases.
- Schools with Phase 2C supplementary vacancies. For a child who is unsuccessful in gaining a place in a school of choice at Phase 2C.
- Schools with Phase 3 vacancies. For a child who is neither a Singapore Citizen nor a Permanent Resident. Children who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents and who have not registered at any of the earlier phases are also eligible to register at this phase. Registration in this phase will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Note 1: Explanation of registration phases and balloting rules.
With advertising revenues falling despite increasing numbers of visitors, we need your help to maintain and improve this site, which takes time, money and hard work. Thanks to the generosity of the parents who gave earlier, you are able to use this site at no charge.
To show appreciation of our service and help keep it going, support us by giving as little as $2 via
- PayNow (or PayLah) to EMANT @ 91176638
It only takes a minute. Thanks!
Visit the website PM Lee mentioned -> sing.elite.com.sg