Easily with Phonics. Guided practice. Your spelling list
Registration / Balloting History
- Priority admission to a P1 place in a school will be given to children in this order:
- Singapore Citizens (SC) living within 1km of the school.
- SC living between 1km and 2km of the school.
- SC living outside 2km of the school.
- Permanent Residents (PRs) living within 1km of the school.
- PRs living between 1km and 2km of the school.
- PR living outside 2km of the school.
- Explanation of registration phases
- Data is from 2023 to 2019. Archived 2009 to 2018 data with less balloting details
- List schools that ballot, with vacancy or all schools
- Pupils from MOE kindergartens are eligible to register under Phase 2A2 in their respective primary schools
- Phases 2A1 and 2A2 merged into Phase 2A from 2022
- Click on the school name to see the school's past years data
Help your child Score in 听写
Trace strokes to continue with content
Help your child Master P1 MathsFREE Worked Examples, Practice Exercises & AssessmentBased on latest 2021 MOE Maths Syllabus
Ace Spelling with PhonicsSegment the spelling words into sounds for easy revision with Phonics
Ace Spelling with Phonics
Segment the spelling words into sounds for easy revision with Phonics
Help your child Master P1 Maths
Visualisation makes difficult Maths concepts easy. With Guided Practice & Assessments
Based on MOE P1 Maths Syllabus
Score 听写/Hanyu Pinyin
Guided Practice with Feedback
Uses MOE P1-6 Chinese Syllabus